Thursday, July 17, 2008

Craig's New Office!!

Well, after 6 years of being in private practice, we are finally moving to our own building!  We are set to move the office the first week of September.  The build out inside has started and they are already sheet-rocking the place.  It's going to be double the size with state of the art equipment.  We have been negotiating on and off for the past three years to get into this building that we have the option to purchase, not just lease.   We have been working with the design team over the last few months and I think we've come up with a great interior that will compliment the lovely exterior.   We will be taking up half the building and the other side is being leased out by another doctor.   Finally, we'll be in a new, modern, and attractive building.  Stay tuned for a few more updates as thing progress!
Front View Sawyer Village.  Craig is taking the end of the building on the right side since it's the bigger end.  We wanted the other end but the shape of the interior was tough to work in and we had better options on the other end.  The view of Mt. Rainier is pretty nice on a sunny day!
Interior Colors.  This photo does not do them justice I think!  I can't wait to see it all put together.  The inspiration for me came from the granite tile.  We revolved everything around that and it all came together nicely.  My carpet floor in the background sorta distracts from it all!  
Sawyers Village entrance.
Side View looking West.

11 comments:

ammunk said...

How exciting! Sorry,have to say it...this is going to be one "jolley" looking office! Muahahah! I know, out of control. Will it have a fish tank?!! I sure hope so. I always wished I could have fed fish when I worked in the old office. If so, make sure to get a volcano so the fish can swim around and chant to "Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie" like on Nemo. :)

Wendy said...

Bet you can hardly wait until September! I'm anxious to see it!

Bennett Family said...

congrats! it looks beautiful.

Corey and Lisa said...

Hey that is so exciting!!!! It will feel so good to be in a brand new building! Good job guys!

The Dillon 6 said...

that's so exciting! I'm happy for you AND I'm glad that something is moving into that beautiful new building. :)

debi said...

It looks great. If I were you would have a big opening celebration and invite all your friends and give them baskets filled with hard candy :)

Iva said...

congrats! love the color choice. I can't wait to see the end results. Love new buildings they smell so good:)

Zappe Family said...

Congrats on your new location. Looks like a GREAT place and I'm sure it will be wonderful to have a "modern" office!

Leslie Behunin said...

You have earned it! Congrats, it's beautiful!!!

Photo Amy said...

I would love to come see it, even before construction is done. I like to see the process. Congrats. It's been a long time coming.

Jolley Family said...

We are going to have an open house when it's all finished but come see it before. I think they are just finishing up the sheet rock. Maybe we can stop by when we go to VT Lisa??