Saturday, May 10, 2008

Who has the Best Mom in the World?




Who has the best Mom in the World?  I Do!!  As it's Mothers Day tomorrow, I wanted to do a post on my Mom since she deserves to be honored.   

Some of the things I love about my Mom:

1.  She never butts into my business or gives unwanted advice.  She doesn't interfere in my marriage or criticize me about the way I'm raising my kids.
2.  She is wonderful with my kids.  She always plays fun games with them, does fun activities with them and treats them like gold.  They love her to death.
3.  She's so funny.  She is always making us laugh with Mr. Bean like accidents.  (sorry mom)  She's great entertainment whether it's go cart riding, on safari in Africa, or at any family event.
4.  She doesn't have a PHD in anything (inside family joke!).
5.  She's always there for me every way. When I'm sick, hurt, or having a hard time, I just want my mom.
6.  She always goes the extra mile to make everyone feel special and loved.
7.  She is the hardest worker I know and is not a quitter at anything.
8.  She's strong, enduring, loving, kind, thoughtful, patient, and supportive.
9.  She's very creative and is a fantastic piano teacher
10.  She always has a smile on he face and is friendly to everyone.

Thanks for all you do for me and my family!   Your a great example and I'm so thankful you chose me in heaven to be your daughter.   I am so blessed to have you as my Mom!

Happy Mothers Day!


5 comments:

Jolley Family said...

every thing there is right especially the part about mr. bean.



Britton

Bennett Family said...

i agree....LOVE your mom!

and i love that you have become such an active blogger...so fun! :)

Leslie Behunin said...

Ohhhhhh....so sweet! You do have a great Mom!!

Iva said...

I agree, she is the best mother- in-law that I can ask for!

Wendy said...

I fell totally in love with her when I met her last Thanksgiving. Give her a hug for me!