Saturday, May 3, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is my first "Flashback Friday"!  I think I like these the best since it reminds me of so many things.  This is me with my older brother Jeff and my younger brother Buddy (Brad) in 1970.  I think I was about 2 years old here.  My mom had Jeff, then me 14 months later, and Buddy 17 months after me.  She got married at 18, and had Jeff the following year at 19.  My sister Suzy was born 3 1/2 years after Buddy and she was 25 with 4 kids!  She waited until she was 32 to have the last one, Hans.  I don't know how she did it.  I feel so overwhelmed with the 4 I've got and I had my kids pretty close but I did it in sets of two's!  I wanted to be done having my kids by the time I was 30 and I did it with about 6 weeks to spare as I turned 31 right after I had Maddy.   No wonder my mom was so empathetic when I told her I was pregnant again right after having Cameron!  He and Maddy are 11 months and 3 days apart.  Britton and Jordan are 19 months apart and I thought that was so hard....little did I know I'd end up with Irish Twins!! I still don't know how I did it either??  I guess you just do what you have to do as it comes your way!  I'm glad I'm out of the baby stage even though the age my kids are now has it's own challenges.  

Love the tie!  This outfit I'm wearing looks like it might be coming back in style!!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Behunin said...

Very cute! Anyone with more than 1 in diapers is my hero!