Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Okay, can anyone tell I've got way too much time on my hands?  I was going to post a photo of my knee so I could explain my endless blogging after being "off-blogging-line" for 4 months but I can't find the dang charger to my camera that has gone dead.  I hobbled around for an hour trying to find it but no luck so you'll have to visualize my ugly stitches.  I had knee surgery last Friday to repair and fix my patellar tendon.  I've not been able to get around too well so I'm making up for lost time and getting some blogging in.   To be honest, I'm bored out of my mind.  My good buddy Leslie came over today and got me set up again and now I can't stop.  I'm out of control.  I'm cracking myself up looking at old photos and I swear, Craig thinks I'm high on dilad (morphine) and I keep insisting I haven't had any pain pills today.  

Sorry for so many posts!  I'm sure I'll go back to my old ways again soon of no posts for weeks at a time!

3 comments:

Bennett Family said...

I LOVE IT! keep 'em coming.

Zappe Family said...

You crack me up! :)

the family thorpe said...

I am so happy to see you in the blogging world! I wish I could see you in the real world :)! Hope you recover really fast and let me know if there is anything I can do for you! BTW, love all the blogs, can't wait to read your stories about your little girl that you almost brought home.