Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The New Office - Completed!!!!

Okay, after about 10 attempts to upload these photos with no success, I finally got them onto blogger!  I don't know why but for some reason, it would not upload them until today.....so without further adeiu........Here is the new office all completed!  

Our new office has been selected to appear in Sullivan Schein's national magazine.  It's a quarterly magazine and each issue showcases new offices that have used their products and materials.  They liked ours so much that we got nominated and were chosen!  Someone came and took some photos and then we had to fill out a questionaire.  We don't know when it will appear, could be a year out they say but it's pretty exciting for us to be recognized as one of the premier offices that they have helped create!  We are very pleased with how it turned out.  Our open house on October 16th was a huge success and we are very excited to see the new growth our practice has already seen since opening the doors.  It's so great to be in a new office that reflects us, our taste and what we want to convey to our patients!  It was a lot of hard work and stress to get it all done but it was well worth it.  We were looking to create an atmosphere of warmth and I think we did it!  All the artwork is my Dad's photography.  It really completes the decor and I'm so glad we opted to use it.  It brings a nice feeling to the office.  

Part of Craig's office with Storm, our office manager.
Looking down one of the hallways.
One of the 8 operatories.
One of 3 waiting areas.
View of the front desk area.
Decorative element with my $6.97 spray of twigs from Wal Mart!!!  Who'd of thought!  I searched high and low for some kind of arrangement to go here and couldn't find anything but a cool vase.  Then I came upon the sticks from WalMart!  Looks expensive huh!
View of the chart room and Storms desk.
One of the waiting rooms.
Back side of the front desk where patients check out manned by Mandi, our sweet front desk girl.
View of part of the patient bathroom.
Here's the sign going up. That was the last thing to be completed.  Whew!

11 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

Holly (and Craig, too), it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Definitely wouldn't have guessed the $6 sticks ~ great choice. I do believe it's one of the nicest lookin goffices I've seen! Congratulations!!

Bennett Family said...

its gorgeous! i can hardly wait to see it in person! er...wait...that means I'll have to have another dentist appt. :)
love what you're done w/the place! we love our dentist!

PS-thx so much for being willing to help w/creche. you rock! :)

smithsmiles said...

The office looks great! I bet you are glad to finally have it done. Hope business continues to boom!

Wendy said...

It is gorgeous and very high tech. And your dad's photos are incredible! I have already been there for an appointment and let me say that the staff and Craig were great! They are the most thorough and informative dental office staff I've ever dealt with. I never knew that I actually had choices before. It was always "Do this and do it now." What a relief to know that I will be taken care of well and honestly.

Leslie Behunin said...

Holy WOW! It looks like a day spa! It's beautiful! Great job!

Sarah J. said...

WOW- it's beautiful and so elegant! Congratulations! I'm sure it feels so good having that HUGE project behind you.

ammunk said...

This is so posh! It looks great! Congratulations!

ammunk said...

p.s. try not to miss the quality fish prints too much :)

Zappe Family said...

Wow...congrats! Looks great. What a fancy place for people to detest going to! :) :)

Jolley Family said...

Wow! What nice comments you've all left! Thanks for your support in all this!! It was a long process....really about 16 years in the making! Finally here!!!

Dean and Jenni said...

You guys, I feel like your Mom- I'm so proud of you! You've come along way since your days at Fort Leavenworth! Although when ever I think back to being able to get together there, I gotta say - I love that Base :) Congratulations - You have really done well! Keep up the great work ~ We love you